10th Annual Kevin
Toy Drive | Christmas is for Kids!
Sunday December 6, 2009
115 Bourbon Street
3359 W 115th Bourbon St.
12:00 - 5:00pm
Our Wish: To keep Kevin’s
memory alive by collecting toys and/or monetary donations for children
- Little Company of Mary Hospital and Health
- Courage of Oak Lawn
- La Rabida Hospital
- In memory of Tom Fenton,
CFD – Loyola Hospital’s Ronald McDonald Child Life
Program and Burn Center
Your generosity and thoughtfulness will honor
the memory of Kevin, who passed away at age 17, and allow us to
share the Christmas spirit with some special kids.
How you can help:
- Please bring new toys! Our Wish List includes:
(Please bring or send gifts unwrapped.)
New Toys • Games • Videos • CDs • Walkmans
• Gift Certificates to Local Restaurants • Paints
• Crayons • Large Legos
- Monetary donations are welcome. If you cannot
attend, please keep in mind we purchase items directly requested
by the beneficiaries, so any financial assistance is greatly appreciated.
(All money collected goes to the beneficiaries of the Toy Drive,
not the scholarship.) Please mail all monetary donations to the
Kevin Dowling Scholarship Fund, PO Box 702, Oak
Lawn, IL 60454.
For the third year, we are seeking sponsors
for the Toy Drive. The sponsorship is $500; your name or business
will be on all ads generated, as well as on t-shirts and banners
at the drive.
- Enjoy complimentary food and beverages!
- The Bears kick off at noon - the game will
be televised. Watch it with Santa!
- Once again, Reptile Rampage with your favorite
reptiles will be at 2 p.m.
- followed by Santa Claus taking Christmas
wishes and giving gifts to all children!
- And Face painting
For more information or to find out how you
can help you can contact us.